Monday, August 1, 2011

Doggie-sitting

As some of you know I housesit/dogsit/catsit/etc. on the side for extra money. This past week I was in Elgin doggiesitting my regular clients Rio, Sare and Elfie (Beagle), Aspen (who was spending the week at the doggie kennel) and the fishies. I was kind of looking foward to the awesome pool and a quiet house. Well, the air conditioner went out Friday. It was no one's fault and the home owners promptly called the technician to have it fixed. I was doing double duty checking on another co-worker's kitties so I figured I would run into Austin and check on them and be back in time for the technician to arrive at approximately 6pm. I returned an hour early at 5pm and there was a business card on the door. I had missed them. It was getting to be about 105 degrees so it was going to be difficult to be without A/C. After calling a few people I finally got the technician out there about 7pm. He temporarily fixed it so I could be comfortable.

This time around the doggies were bad barking doggies. Not sure why. Maybe because Aspen was missing from the pack. So, after very little sleep and a hot day in there I did manage to get some good pictures of the pups.

Beagle


This makes me smile

Rio or Ree-Ree


Sare or Say-Say


Playing


The End


The end

No comments:

Post a Comment