Monday, August 29, 2011

Good news and stuff...


First of all, there has been a Hawk-Girl sighting. I haven't seen her in such a long time I was worried something might have happened to her. Yesterday I received a photo taken by one of our officers who spotted her by the student dorms scouting for squirrels, opossums, rats, raccoons, small students, and various school administrators. She still looks awesome.

Photo courtesy of Ofc. Roberto Gonzalez

The other good news is actually a rumor but I am keeping my fingers crossed. The rumor is that the iPhone 5 will be sold on the Sprint network. I had heard that Sprint would never carry the iPhone so this is exciting news. Of course I have been eyeing the HTC Evo for a while but the price is just way out of my budget. So, I am keeping my HTC Hero as long as it will stay alive. If the iPhone comes out I may be tempted to ask for that for Christmas though. A small part of my heart weeps because I have become assimilated by Apple products. I absolutely love my iPod Touch so the iPhone would be the next best thing. And still I wonder, "Do I really need an iPod Touch and an iPhone? Heck yes I do. Ok, maybe I don't *need* one but I want one. I bet my nephew gets one before I do though and he doesn't even have a job. LOL. Now if I could convince Apple to do it in green....

 
Not real.
The other good news is my vacation is getting closer! We might get rain this weekend and I didn't have to spend money at the dentist! Woohoo.

No comments:

Post a Comment