Monday, August 8, 2011

I am thankful...



I am really thankful that the apes haven't taken over the planet.

Rise of the Planet of the Apes was pretty good but a true emotional rollercoaster. I probably hurt Russel's hand a few times or maybe through the whole movie. Sorry!

I found the most creepiest thing were the CG eyes on the main character Caesar. This was the best use of CG I have seen in a long time.  Lets just hope the Fraggles and Princess Dinah don't get ahold of the brain serum from the movie or we are all in big trouble.

The best part of the movie, I don't think PETA will be in business anymore. In fact they might have to change to PETP (People for the Ethical Treatment of People) hahaha. I am all for animal rights but not when your tactics turn crazy.

By the way PETA....I had the best sesame shrimp before the movie. It tasted better than tofu.

No comments:

Post a Comment