Thursday, August 18, 2011

Cool stuff

What did I do before the internets??? I have been "stumbling" and "pin(trest)ing" stuff all day long. I came across some cool stuff and thought I would share since I can't seem to figure out the pinterest website and learn how to properly pin stuff.
Captain's Cologne

I don't care how it smells, the bottle is way cool.



Nose Print Necklace

Seriously overpriced but awesome idea. You take a custom imprint of your dog or cat's nose and send it back and they make a custom necklace for you.




                        Kirk vs Gorn
Oh yeah! I love the original Star Trek series.










Magic wallet

Ok, obviously the green ones are my favorite but my friend Matty has one of these and they are awesome! You put the money in one side and do this flippy thing and it magically puts it under the elastic holders.

Zombie Killer Knives

They're green and they kill zombies??? Heck Yeah!


Obol bowl

I don't like soggy stuff. This is awesome for cereal and cookies and stuff. Now they need to make a plate with a bowl attached for syrup when I eat pancakes or waffles.



Flushable Poop Bags

Awesome, now if I could just get them to poop in the bag in the first place.





Dissolving Travel Soaps and stuff

This is the ticket! Now I can fit more clothes in my suitcase...just in case!





Man Cans Candles

I love that this kid invested $100.00 and made a business and donates to a soup kitchen. I absolutely LOVE leather scented candles. I think I'd take any of the scents like dirt, freshly cut grass and sawdust.


Film Reel Bows

This is too cool. I'd keep these forever.








Bubble Wrap Calendar

Who doesn't love this stuff?






Snoopy Snow Cone Machine

I wanted one of these when I was a kid. I am thinking I have upgraded to the Margaritaville "Snow Cone" machine you can find Here



Undie-gloves

Tighty-whities for your hands. Who doesn't need a pair of these????





Sexy Spock Ears

Oh boy, I think I am gonna have to order a few sets of these. Facsinating!

No comments:

Post a Comment