Sunday, July 31, 2011

Spoiled Green

Yes I am still in Jr. High
making hearts with his name in it.

Cute green present.
 I have to share. If you don't already know, I am spoiled. I am completely spoiled. I was surprised yesterday by my awesome handsome boyfriend. I am so lucky to have someone who treats me so well.



I have to tell you the story behind the surprise though. It all started with a shopping trip a long long time ago with my sister. We were looking at sale items and I stopped in the purse section for some reason. I don't usually buy new purses because I can find them at Goodwill and I can abuse them and not feel terribly bad about it if I spill a 32oz Monster inside of it. There is no way I could fathom spending hundreds of dollars on a purse. Well, I found an awesome Chaps purse that was green and had an accent of blue on it. It was awesome. I didn't buy it because I just couldn't justify spending money on a purse. The one I got at Goodwill was perfectly functional. Everytime I would go to Kohls I would stop by and look at my favorite purse, and never buy it.

Pantless Donald Duck
A few weeks ago I went with Russel to Kohls to find some new shorts. We walked around the whole store before leaving just to make sure there wasn't anything we couldn't live without. I could see it all the way at the other end of the store. The green purse was out on display. I stopped and admired it again. Russel says it was completely me. I still couldn't justify spending anything on it because I am trying to get out of debt. LOL.

Yesterday was surprised when I opened my eyes to see my beautiful green purse in my lap. I promise not to put anything liquid anywhere near it! It's beautiful. I don't even want to put it down anywhere.
The most awesome-ist green purse ever!

Thank you Russel.
You make me feel so very special.
I love you.

No comments:

Post a Comment