Sunday, October 17, 2010

Texas Stars Hockey









I absolutely love going to the Texas Stars Hockey games with Russel. We went to the game last night vs. the San Antonio Rampage. The Stars won in overtime 4-3. Woohoo. The only things I will miss this season is Matt Climie #33 the goalie and watching the Chicago Wolves play with Chris Chelios. The good thing about last night was Matt Climie has switched to playing goalie for the San Antonio Rampage now so I got to see him play.

Matt Climie in Stars gear


Now, let me say first of all, I know just about nada about hockey other than they use skates on ice and you gotta get the puck in the net. But its fun and exciting and if you are lucky you get to see a bunch of guys brutally slam each other against the plexiglass or beat each other up. Who wouldn't love to watch that?

The fans were almost brutal as the lady sitting in front of us yelled, "Climie you suck!" Wow, this is the guy that got the Stars to the Western Conference Championship last season and really did a kick ass job along the way. They also chanted in unison about 4 times during the course of the game, "Ref, you suck Ref, you suck, Ref, you suck!"

I also got to see a friend from high school. I suppose I am still recognizable. Ha. It was good to see him and his family there and introduce him to Russel.

I am looking forward to the next game we get to go to.

No comments:

Post a Comment