Sunday, October 24, 2010

Blessed and spoiled...

I think I am probably one of the most blessed and spoiled people in the world right now.

I received one of the most thoughtful gifts ever. A while back I blogged about my childhood memories, especially about the dishes my mom had when I was growing up. The crazy daisy pattern plates, bowls and cups. I actually made several trips to the area Goodwill stores looking for just one cup or one plate and I never found one. I kept looking on ebay, more or less just window shopping. Last night I was surprised by Russel's family with a beautiful basket full of those dishes. Overwhelmed? Yeah I think I was more than overwhelmed with love, memories, and thankfulness. Wow. I can't even express how awesome this is to me. I am so blessed to be loved by Russel and his family. They are all so wonderful. So, this quote seems very fitting...."My cup runneth over."
                              
                            

No comments:

Post a Comment