Thursday, October 14, 2010

....the mythical creature

I hear they are releasing the Back to the Future trilogy 25th anniversary edition this year. Wow, that makes me feel old. Just yesterday I included it on my amazon wishlist as one of the many things I am asking Santa to bring me this year and the years to come. Hey, Santa aint made outta money you know.


Anyway, this morning I was walking down the hill to work and I saw it! I've never seen this mythical creature up close so I was so excited. She was just sitting there just like she was watching over the other crappy Hondas and Kias. There are only about 6,500 of the orginals in the world. Talk about endangered. You could tell she had been cared for. It was nice to see. Yeah you can laugh because she wasn't all that she could have been but she is still a classic. Re-meet the classic DeLorean.....

No comments:

Post a Comment