Wednesday, August 25, 2010

Are you a mac person?


Last week I updated my ipod software after many many tries of doing it at work and getting bumped off of the network I managed to get it done at home. I was really excited because for the first time I managed to do it without any major loss of itunes or my entire ipod blowing up.

I have a rather cheap aftermarket charger thingie that I bought at discount electronics. Well, since my update my ipod has decided to reject that as an "unauthorized charging device" WTF? It charged just fine last week. Nope. Apple loves to limit what you can do with THIER products. Holy crap, I thought when you paid money for a product it was yours!? Apple says, "Neener Neener"

If you know me, you know that I absolutely hate itunes. I have struggled through quite a few re-dos because of a few hard drive issues, and then making the decision to move it only to my laptop. This worried me because my laptop is over 5 years old and my good friend and "lil brother" Matt has had to reformat and save me from the "blue screen of death" So far it seems to be working. But if I ever purchase another laptop, here we go again.

I can't seem to get use to having to use a software program to get my device to work. This is what I hate about Apple products:

#1 No right click button. What the hell were they thinking?
#2 Itunes is such a waste of time, energy, blood, sweat and tears to set up.
#3 I want to connect my ipod, open up the files and throw all of my music into the file I want it in. PERIOD!
#4 Overpriced products.
#5 You can only use Apple chargers, cables, and pretty soon ear buds I am sure.
#6 SNOBBERY!
#7 I want to delete songs straight from my ipod and not have to wait to get to itunes, remove and then resync.
#8 For a snobby product that acts like its a Ferrari, the external speaker is below par.
#9 It'd be nice to have folders to put stuff in instead of just 4 flip screens.
#10 I'd like a camera on my Ferrari.

Now, I do want to say that I love all of the options I have with my Ipod Touch. Yes, I actually love my ipod. I love it even more because after I killed my last ipod with 24oz of Monster Energy Drink my awesome co-workers and boyfriend pitched in to replace it. How awesome is that?

So, now that I have to plug in my ipod with the "certified ipod usb cable" into my laptop to charge it, I may be asking to borrow your computer to get some energy.

No comments:

Post a Comment