Friday, November 4, 2011

Halloween

So, I didn't get a chance to talk about Halloween. I had an absolutely wonderful time. That day I went to see if there was anything on the rack at Goodwill for costumes. I was surprised that they weren't cleaned out. I found one for myself and Russel even though I wasn't 100% sure he would wear it. After a quick run for extra candy for the gobblins Russel and I put on our costumes. I still can't stop smiling thinking of the both of us, grown up and old dressing up just to hand out candy. I loved every second of it. It was probably one of the best Halloweens I can remember. I loved getting out of my normal routine of just taking the day off to watch scary movies. I still love to do that but this was great. I enjoyed hearing all of Russel's devilish plans for next year to scare the kiddos. So, I have to say thanks again to Russel for indulging me and dressing up and having fun with me. I love you!

Midnight fairy type person

Midnight stalker type guy