Monday, September 12, 2011

Flying

Saturday Russel flew me to Fredericksburg. I had a lot of fun despite the ear pain. I swear it would trade my ears in for bionic replacements any day!

We planned on eating at the Diner there but when we landed and walked up to the door we noticed a sign that said they would be closed for a private event at 3:00pm. It was 2:45pm. :-( We stayed long enough for my ears to go back to normal and then we headed back to Georgetown.






I got some great shots of Lake Travis while we were in the air. I took video of the take off and landings for Russel, so I will have to upload those here eventually. It's very difficult to keep the camera from shaking up there!





Enchanted Rock



By the time we landed in Georgetown I was somewhere in between extreme pain and extreme hunger. It took twice as long for my ears to feel better this time. Russel did an excellent job though. I was kind of off in my own world. Thanks Russel. :-)