Friday, September 2, 2011

Fever!



I've got Apple fever. I know...I never thought it would happen. I have been so anti-apple for so long it's hard to belive.

I recently went to a meeting where one of the attendees had her iPad to type her notes on. We've known each other for years so, of course I was comfortable looking over her shoulder and asking her questions about it. To top it all off she had a green cover on it. My eyes naturally gravitate towards green. She also had a green purse which kind of made me giggle.

Now I have a goal! It might take me a few years to save my pennies and nickles but I will have one...one of these days. I have an awesome computer, an awesome iPod, an awesome camera, a not-so-awesome cell phone so the only things left to buy for my ultra-gadget loving mind are the iPad and an iPhone. Ok so there are many more toys out there I could have, but these are the ones I want.

Now, once I get the iPad... I have to get the icade. That would cover me having to get a full sized arcade version of Galaga. LOL.


WISH ME LUCK!