Wednesday, January 5, 2011

Ready, Set.....wait!

Yeah, I am not ready for the new year. Today I happen to be putting off paying my bills. I know it's already the 5th and I should just work on it and get it done.

I also found out that I should wait until Mid-to late February to file my taxes because of the late tax law changes...quoting from their website,  "The Internal Revenue Service announced today the upcoming tax season will start on time for most people, but taxpayers affected by three recently reinstated deductions need to wait until mid- to late February to file their individual tax returns. In addition, taxpayers who itemize deductions on Form 1040 Schedule A will need to wait until mid- to late February to file as well." http://www.irs.gov/newsroom/article/0,,id=233449,00.html

I am not ready yet! I still need a few more months to get ready. I guess I will grudgingly be pulled into 2011 whether I am ready or not.






No comments:

Post a Comment