Thursday, January 6, 2011

In training...


I am in my own little training bootcamp right now. I am trying to learn the in's and out's of my new hot-rod beautiful wonderful camera. I have started taking notes and practicing on whatever I can focus on. I have started a flickr account to upload the pictures I am happy with.

Feel free to take a look and critique. http://www.flickr.com/photos/57976175@N08/

I am thinking I will probably have to resort to buying a dummies guide but I am ok with that. Long long ago I took a photography and dark room class in high school, but I have long forgotten all of that stuff. Of course that was back in the day when film was all you had. Now you are in a realm of megapixels.



Can you see my bottom toofs?

Get that camera out of my face!!!!!
I am anxious to get some days off and really practice. I am sure my Fraggles and Dinah are tired of the flash going off in their faces.

No comments:

Post a Comment