Tuesday, December 14, 2010

Catching Up

I haven't blogged in a while. I feel like I am just getting caught up. Laundry doesn't seem to want to wash itself. The computers all decide to die all at once and get infected with spyware. The truck likes to stay dirty unless I help her out and give her a bath every once in a while. I did get to go see the Lago Vista football semi-final game at the UT stadium the other night. I am disappointed that they lost to Cameron Yoe, but I had a great time. I felt like I got a do-over from high school. Russel was with me and when we got there my sister gave me some "spirit balloons" Russel made me a dog out of one and I attached it to the end of one of the others. I was hoping it was going to be a lucky dog but she didn't give much luck.



I was there with the cutest guy and I didn't have to wear a yukky uniform or march at halftime. I could just sit back and enjoy the game and I didn't have to worry about anyone talking in the hallway if I kissed him at the game. :-) It was awesome.



I also managed to get all of my Christmas gifts wrapped and ready to go. I can't wait to give Russel his gifts. So, I am off to see what else I can accomplish....

No comments:

Post a Comment