Wednesday, November 10, 2010

Holiday Rush

It seems to me this year the holidays are rushing by. I got so excited about Halloween and then as soon as that came I start seeing Christmas commercials and the threat of playing non-stop Christmas music on the radio. UGH! I can listen to Christmas music on Christmas eve and Christmas day. I don't think I can take an entire month and half of non-stop Christmas tunes. The music is still the same no matter which singer is singing it.

Bob Dylan is probably the worst of them. Bob....seriously? Oh Come All Ye Faithful was supposed to be spiritual not sounding like you drug yourself off the bathroom floor and straight into the studio. If you want to torture your relatives make sure you order this one and put it in the shuffle mix for Christmas dinner. I can't wait to try it on my relatives. Ha. 


So between the horrible football schedule of 3 football games in 3 weeks including the A&M game on Thanksgiving, the scheduling of the housesitting jobs over the holidays and working on Christmas shopping within my budget I am ready for the holidays to be over. I usually feel that way though.

Maybe one day the holidays will be nice, relaxing and enjoyable. Of course that would mean a trip to Switzerland from November 1st-January 10th. LOL.






No comments:

Post a Comment