Monday, November 22, 2010

The first Christmas song of the season...

Today I heard it....I knew it was coming I was just hoping it would be closer to Christmas. I try to avoid Christmas music because it irritates me, unless it is played on Decmber 25th and its tasteful. Of course the local music station insists on being the #1 carrier of these recyled tunes and playing them 24/7 until January 1st. Someone cursed me and had it tuned in, in the women's locker room at work. So what was it you ask? I suppose I lucked out because it was one of the better ones. "Grandma Got Run Over By A Reindeer"


So, now that I have that pesky Christmas shopping out of the way, I can go back to being a Grinch and saying Bah Humbug just for my enjoyment in watching the Christmas Elves cringe in disbelief. Carry on, Carry on.

No comments:

Post a Comment