Tuesday, January 10, 2012

A small addiction

I have a new addiction. Nail polish. I have been searching all of my local stores for nail polish on sale and discounted. I have a small but awesome stash going. I have watched some tutorials on YouTube and looked through several nail polish blogs.

I still have to master water-marbleing and stamping, but I have found some colors that I really like. 

Water marbleing


I have done galaxy nails a couple of times and if I stare at them long enough, they do resemble galaxies or nebulas. 

Galaxy nails

I suppose you could say, "She has a lot of time on her hands if she can paint her nails all different colors." but, it has been a fun, de-stressing activity for me. So here are some pictures from the internets. I hope to start taking photos of my own work soon. :-)

Sally Hansen Wet Cement
Sally Hansen Ivy League
China Glaze For Audrey