Tuesday, December 27, 2011

Applehead

I am officially an Apple head. Russel surprised me with an iPad for Christmas with a pretty green cover. I still haven't given him enough kisses to thank him. I also got 2 Keurig coffee makers. One from my dad and Lupe and one from Russel's sister Lisa. Now I don't have to pack it when I go to Russel's I can have one in each location. I can't wait to get more k-cups. I am definitely not happy with the blogger interface on the iPad and the blogger app is even worse because it is more for an iPod or iPhone. I can't make the text any bigger or use a different font. Christmas was pretty good this year. I am completely spoiled with the gifts from everyone. I appreciate them all very much. Sometimes it is so overwhelming I have to fight back the tears. As always, I missed my mom horribly like I do every year. I was thinking about what she would think about the iPads. She was a gadget girl before there was such a thing. She bought one of the first VCRs when they first came out and were very expensive. She bought one of the first laptop computers before I even knew what it was. I have no doubt she would have owned an iPad. I wish I could have shared this awesome gift with her. Thank you everyone for working with my crazy schedule and my grinch personality. I love y'all very much. I am blessed. My cup runneth over.