Thursday, June 9, 2011

Vacation Mode

So, I just finished a big project of revising our current training material to a new model of training. I finished it in 2 days. I am not sure my body knows that it's ok to relax now. I feel physically tired so I know it's time for a break. Luckily I am going on an adventure with Russel and his family. I am so looking forward to doing absolutely nothing for at least one day.

I feel kind of bad for the trainee who is working with me today because he's excited to start training but he is assigned to observe and his official training hasn't started yet. I am in total vacation mode and since I just finished that big project I think my brain is just vegitating as if it's been pickled in vinegar.

I am looking forward to vacation but I am also going to miss my Fraggles. I wish I could take them with me.

No comments:

Post a Comment