Wednesday, September 12, 2012

THE PROJECT

I haven't updated in a while. Mostly because I am on my iPad and iPhone all of the time and I don't drag out the computer often. Blogger doesn't play well with apple products or it could be user error, hard to tell.

So, here is the arcade project update with hopefully lots of pics. Russel has done an absolutely outstanding job with this project and it has become something I am very proud of. I wish I could help more even if it's just sweeping up and putting away the tools. I can't wait until it's finished so I can REALLY show it off. :-)

Paint or Stain? Which shade of Red?


Precision counts.

Looks like progress

No chopped off fingers yet! Yay

Freshly cut wood.

Clamp and unclamp

The inside bracing complete

Fit together like a glove. And looks spectacular.

The keyboard and mouse drawer

The Monitor and bezel test

He's a genius and made the monitor able to be switched depending on the game.

Red wood dye

Don't worry it's only a flesh wound. Just kidding! Its just dye.


Stain on top of the dye to get the perfect shade

Looks great

Cabinet up to this point. :-)