Monday, May 7, 2012

NASA & Roger Waters The Wall

NASA & Roger Waters The Wall. They have nothing in common, but I enjoyed both. I needed a vacation. It was getting to the point where I would wait until the last possible minute to get out of bed, get on the road, and get out of my truck to go to work. I know when I start doing that it's time for a break.

I started off my vacation with a garage sale at home. I did pretty good. Even got rid of two of my long boxes of comic books that I didn't want. That helped free up some space in my tiny over stuffed bedroom. Ranger and Bella were ready to help. Ranger had his Magnum P.I. outfit on which I later sold. :-) The purple sticker on his forehead says "FREE"

Ranger as Magnum P.I.

Off to Houston we go. We visited NASA and it was surprisingly cool and not too humid. I was excited to see the old Mission Control. Of course it looks much smaller than what you see on TV or in the movies. I think NASA should hire me to work the Comms. I could rock the International Space Station. :-)







That night we went to the Roger Waters concert. I was excited since I missed out on seeing Pink Floyd in concert. This would probably be the closest thing I could hope for. I still wish I could have heard David Gilmour sing Comfortably Numb.