Tuesday, April 17, 2012

I've been busy reading

Yep, for the most part, I've been reading and doing my nails. I have been training at work so anything that will take my mind off of that helps. Training really takes a toll on my brain. So here's what I have been reading lately.

This was the first Stephen King book that I have actually read. I liked the story, and the characters but I kept waiting and waiting to get to the actual assassination attempt. I was disappointed with the ending and felt like it ended very abruptly especially after so much was put into the character interactions and development.

I am not sure why I started reading this but I am glad I did. I know stories about dogs, especially working dogs usually makes me cry and I was reading this on my lunch break at work. I cried but it was a great story.

It didn't take me long to read this trilogy and I found it very entertaining. Although it was a quick read I thought the characters were great and I am always a sucker for a strong female lead. She kicked butt.