Wednesday, October 12, 2011

Back from vacation

Unfortunately all fun and exciting things must come to an end and my vacation is over. I had such a good time with Russel and his parents.

We did a lot of walking at the State Fair and then went to a lot of museums.


I rode the Ferris Wheel

Big Tex and Russel not smiling






Fried Bubble Gum

Fried Twinkie and a Big Red :-)








Book Depository
I was disappointed that the Book Depository Museum in Dallas wouldn't allow anyone to take pictures. I guess they are still trying to hide something. Ha.
The Dallas World Aquarium was really neat to look at. I got some close up pics of the Three Toed Sloth. He was very cute.

Russel talking to the shark

The cutest Three Toed Sloth ever






Awesome Jellyfish pic




Emmit making new friends

Since they didn't have a stuffed Three Toed Sloth in the gift shop Russel bought me an Otter. I named him Emmit...Emmit Otter. Emmit went with us everywhere after that. I got his picture with new friends and experiencing new places.


Emmit...Emmit Otter.











At least it makes vacation pictures more fun.

We visited the Holocaust Museum, The Dr. Pepper Museum and the Texas Ranger Museum.

Dr. Pepper Museum

Mr. & Mrs. Schultz holding hands. So sweet.


Ok my Flickr has been updated and is at it's maximum. I tried to fit the good ones in. My Flickr Account